Spoonful Of Comfort Shark Tank Update! – Season 8
Marti Wymer & Scott Gustafson were on the Season Premiere of Shark Tank Season 8 to pitch Spoonful Of Comfort.
They didn’t get a deal on Shark Tank despite the Sharks LOVING their product, but today we get the rest of the story.
Some of the important parts of their message left out from the TV edit:
- The quality of the product and customer experience
- The lifetime value of new customers vs the cost of customer acquisition discussed on TV.
- The man who sabotaged Marti’s first entrepreneurial venture in high school…that she later married.
- How has Spoonful Of Comfort done since airing on Shark Tank?
- Were the critiques of their company in the tank fair or unfair?
- How has Spoonful of Comfort evolved and grown as a result of Shark Tank? (Marketing, Manufacturing, Distribution, etc.)
All this and more on the latest episode of the Shark Tank Podcast!
Youtube sends me $$ when you LIKE and SUBSCRIBE, so please do that.
If you are serious about going on Shark Tank, you definitely should be a Premium Member. As a premium member you will have immediate access to entire library of Premium Content as well as training webinars, resources, and access to additional tools. It’s killer. Each week I do a SEPARATE INTERVIEW focused on:
- How they got on Shark Tank.
- Their level of preparation and Shark Tank strategy.
- Whether or not they closed their deal and why.
- How much inventory they had and was it sufficient
- How to prepare for the Shark Tank Tsunami
- What they would change if they could do it over
This information is NOT AVAILABLE ANYWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB, and for 10 dollars per month, you can access all of it forever.
6-7 million people watch Shark Tank regularly and most of them would LOVE the Shark Tank Podcast…please help me find them.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Subscribe on iTunes to get each show downloaded automatically!
- Leave a review on iTunes.
- Become a Patron – Support the Show!
- Subscribe on Youtube
- Instagram or Twitter: @SharkTankPdcast.
Thank you for supporting the show.
Enjoy This Podcast?
Become a Shark Tank Insider or Mr. Wonderful might take you behind the barn and shoot you...
Seriously though, here is what you get:
- Behind the scenes interviews with the hottest Shark Tank Entrepreneurs
- Tools and tactics they use to maximize sales
- Free Shark Tank Giveaways!